Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Programming under Linux and some books

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Programming under Linux and some books
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:37:47 -0600

Hello all,
    Does anyone know where I can get some good programming books for
Linux and what are some names, and where can I get them?  I want to buy
Gnome and GTK+ programming but I know nothing about C/C++.  I want to
get that book and also, a REALLY, REALLY good book on C for Linux.
Also, where can I get the titles you would recommend?

Thanx,
Patrick