Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] TO: Clint and Dale

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] TO: Clint and Dale
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:57:48 -0600

Hey guys, I was wondering if Clint could bring that Penguin hat and Dale

could bring his Digicam, that way, I would relax more and not be so
nervous if I knew everyone was laughing, because I tend to take people
seriously.  Oh and Clint, be sure to bring those Linux squares, I only
need one or two at the next meeting.  :-)

Cheers chummers,

Patrick