Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] iMac hell

To: aclug-l <aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] iMac hell
From: Kurgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:10:08 -0600

Hello aclug-l,

  Looking for suggestions on finding a copy of a linux distribution
  that will function on an iMac, G3, 266. LinuxPPC covers quite a few
  Power PCs but the iMacs are not included. Yellow Dog linux Champion
  Server 1.1 will work but I can't find the damn thing for download,
  only on cd. I really hate apples, but it's a good box and I've been
  wanting to build a linux box for ages. Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
 Kurgan                          mailto:Kurgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx