Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] cfdisk HELP!!!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] cfdisk HELP!!!
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:36:31 +0100 (CET)

somehow, my linux partition now shows up as a Win95 FAT32 partition in
cfdisk...  i can still use linux (what i'm in now), but it is very
strange... also, for some reason, the partition now takes up the whole
drive, rather than everything but my old 64Mb swap partition..  can i
change the type safely?  can i change the size safely? (i have a LOT of
mp3z, i DO NOT want to lose...)

jesse

"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/