Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Networkshop Documentation Online

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Networkshop Documentation Online
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:53:07 -0500

> I appologize for not having this available until now, but better now than
> later, I suppose!
>
> I've got 32 pages of documentation completed now for the Networkshop.  I
> will have a bit more yet when it's final, but the bulk of it is complete
> and now is online.
>
> I do not yet have it in HTML format.  I've asked Dale if he'd have time to
> do this.  If anyone else out there has the time and ability to convert
> it into HTML that's great too.

It's now in html format at http://aclug.neuralmatrix.org/Networkshop.htm I'm
not real happy with the font size after converting, so if I get time later
today I'll correct it.  It will also be available in .txt format later
today.

--Dale

   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a