Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Networkshop Documentation Online

To: aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Networkshop Documentation Online
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:29:10 -0500 (CDT)

I appologize for not having this available until now, but better now than
later, I suppose!

I've got 32 pages of documentation completed now for the Networkshop.  I
will have a bit more yet when it's final, but the bulk of it is complete
and now is online.

I do not yet have it in HTML format.  I've asked Dale if he'd have time to
do this.  If anyone else out there has the time and ability to convert
it into HTML that's great too.

Right now you can get the Networkshop notes in either PostScript (PS) or
WordPerfect 8 (WPD) formats at
http://www2.southwind.net/~grick/networkshop.  I have the PS version also
gzip'ed (.gz) and bzip2'ed (.bz2) for faster downloads.  If you have the
ability to print a PostScript file, I suggest downloading this version.

If you have a printer set up in Linux using Ghostscript, just run "lpr
Networkshop.ps" and it should print with graphics and all.  You can
probably also print the document using Adobe Acrobat Reader in Windows (I
think Acrobat can read PostScript).

Again, I appologize for having this ready so late--been busy with a new
work schedule and all.

I just hope I'll have everything else ready by Saturday, too.  :-)

Anyway... I hope to see a bunch of you on Saturday!

For information on the ACLUG Network day, visit
http://www.aclug.org/ACLUG/events/

  Jonathan Hall  *  jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx  *  PGP public key available
 Systems Admin, Future Internet Services; Goessel, KS * (316) 367-2487
         http://www.futureks.net  *  PGP Key ID: FE 00 FD 51
         -=  Running Debian GNU/Linux 2.0, kernel 2.0.36  =-