Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: RPG programming

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RPG programming
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:23:47 -0500 (CDT)

That's rather difficult to do when one is interviewing for a job that
requires RPG.  There's a lot of money in legacy systems... long-time RPG
programmers are retiring (or dying!) and there is still a large demand for
them.  Want to guess at how much of the Y2K software fixes were to RPG
code?

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Error reading user's mind (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)ntuit