Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:11:15 +0000

David Carmichael wrote:

> Has anybody here tried this install utility??

Isn't this what comes with Caldara 2.2?

If it is, then I've heard that it works great.

And for those who think that Linux is the ONLY thing you need, should
try to run some of the games I have, even in a vmware window.  Don't get
me wrong, I don't intend to buy a windows OS ever again, but I do like
to play with flight simulators, and the linux based ones just haven't
arrived yet...:(

--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...