Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA
From: "Joe Rose" <jerose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:58:24 -0500

Yes. I downloaded the whole thing and tried to install it on a new Gateway
Pentium 3 running 500MHz. It did not see my 3dfx Voodoo 3 Video card and
crashed when I tried to finish the install (Invalid access in     devcfg.exe
memory access    FFFFFFFF ). I've sent e-mail to WinLinux but they haven't
replied. BTW, I've previously installed Debian, Slackware and Redhat
distributions on other computers.
Lots of luck!
Joe Rose