Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA
From: Nathan & Jenny <njcozzen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:02:49 -0500

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of using Linux in the first place?  If
Windows is your foundation, you'll still have all the bad things associated
with Windows, even if you are working in Linux.  I'd be far more interested
in something that let me use Windows apps from within Linux.

Learning Linux for relief.

----