Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WINLINUX 2000 FINAL BETA
From: Michael Procter <procter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:56:09 -0500

Nate wrote:

> Does VMware work only for Win 3.1 apps, or does it also work with
> Win95/98?

Win 95/98, Win 2000 and Win NT are supported client OS's.  I use Win95
apps
under VMware, tried lots of different apps, haven't encountered one yet
that doesn't
work just fine.  Come over to the MLUG expo on Sunday
http://expo.missouri.edu/ -- I'm running the VMware exhibit -- if you've
got an app you would like to test that I don't have already we can give
it a try.  Also, we have three complimentary VMware licenses to give
away -- register and you might get lucky!
--
Michael Procter
mprocter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx