Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Change in email address

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dec29111@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Change in email address
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:17:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, David Carmichael wrote:

> I will be changing 'ISP's soon.
>
> Between now and my new POP account is setup please use the
> following email address to contact me.
>
> mailto: dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> David E. Carmichael

We're sorry, your request cannot be processed as shown. Please send a
message from your old address to aclug-announce-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word "unsubscribe" in the body. You can then send a message
from the new address to aclug-announce-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with
"subscribe" in the body.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

(And please use a normal TO: or CC: field for sending to the list,
and not a BCC or whatever the heck Microsoft Outlook 8.5 is doing to
your message. Thank you.)

-jeff is not the automated list owner
--
The Kansas BoE approved new science standards which de-emphasize the teaching
of evolution. What do you think? "As a Kansan, I just ask myself, 'WWJD?' I