Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Change in email address

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Change in email address
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:25:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Jeff wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, David Carmichael wrote:
>
> > Jeff - I had tried that and the message got bounced back and
> > undeliverable?
>
> Ahh, then you need the assistance of our fearless leader(s).  Who's in
> charge of the mailing list?  David here needs a hand.  Thanks :)

Since John Goerzen still host the list I leave the day to day running to
him, and only add members who sign up at meetings and the like

> David, if you don't hear from someone, toss an email to
> 'aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx' (not aclug-l). That goes to Clint, I think.  At
> least Clint reads it. In any case, Clint'll be closer to being able to
> help you than I.

Clint,Dale, and Goerzen

> Do we still have a web-based subscribe/unsubscribe form? Does it work?
> Anyone, anyone?

yes

http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)