Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Which Color Printer?

Subject: [aclug-L] Which Color Printer?
From: Nathan & Jenny <njcozzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:20:11 -0500

Another question from a Linux novice.

I need to get a color printer.  I'd like it to be capable of photographic
quality printing.  I like Hewlett Packard because it seems to be so
compatible with everything in MicroSoft land.  I've already seen the
Hardware Compatibility websites for Linux.  That seems to point to the HP
600 series first.  What about the HP 700 series?

What color printers are liked best by the more experienced Linux users?

Learning Linux for relief.