Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Mp3Lister.app

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Mp3Lister.app
From: John Phillips <jphillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:20:23 -0500 (CDT)

Run 'updatedb'.

Use 'locate *.mp3z > mp3z.files' to build a file listing
all of the *.mp3z files on your machine.

Use vim on the 'mp3z.files' file to delete entries and add user-defined
account info (e-mail, name, ICQ,etc) as a header to the lists.

You don't even have to be a programmer to use the tools all ready on
your system, saves hours of re-inventing the wheel.
John Phillips