Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Mp3Lister.app

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Mp3Lister.app
From: "gLaNDix" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 00:31:45 -0500

hey, does anyone have a simple C prog that lists mp3z in an arbitrary
directory, and puts the list into a file?  I'm wanting to create a program
called Mp3Lister.app that uses the WINGs interface that will list mp3z in a
user-specified directory, save the user-defined file in another user-defined
directory, and add user-defined account info (e-mail, name, ICQ,etc) as a
header to the lists.  However, I'm not the greatest programmer in the world,
and need something simple to start my program with...  i will of course give
credit where credit is due!

if you can help me out, e-mail me the source!

thanks,
jesse