Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: xconfig crashes

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: xconfig crashes
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:15:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, phrostie wrote:

> gcc -I/usr/src/linux-2.0.36/include -o tkparse tkparse.o tkcond.o tkgen.o
> ./tkparse < ../arch/i386/config.in  > kconfig.tmp
> make[1]: *** [kconfig.tk] Error 139
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.0.36/scripts'

Investigate what this tkparse program is doing. As someone mentioned,
it's probably a TK issue.

Try running that command manually in the scripts/ directory as root
and see if you get any error messages (there's a syntax_error()
function that may be returning a message).

-jeff
--
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.