Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] PGP--Meeting Topic

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] PGP--Meeting Topic
From: Mohammad Islam <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:19:14 -0500

Dale W Hodge wrote:

 Current projects I'm working on:  LDAP and
> diskless workstations / root NFS.

oh cool. Those are next on my short list of projects..i have a 486DX
sitting arounf collecting dust and i was wondering about remote
boot..diskless boot and all that. Would you mind publishing some of
those projects to a website so that we can learn from them? :))

I hope to create few pages regarding my experience(as a newbie) with
Perl, Apache and CGI. I haven't finished my personal summer projects yet
(READ:LAZY!!)..hopefully when i am finished (umm.. probably couple of
more weeks if i am not bogged down by Freee Technical service call from
my friends..you know ...) i will write up few pages and like to publish
it for others to view/modify/comment/download/use(READ:GPL).

Best,

Mohammed