Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] PGP--Meeting Topic

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] PGP--Meeting Topic
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:25:52 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> I suppose you can do that if you want to, but if Bryan Nelson wants to do
> a presentation about PGP/encryption, we can let him do that, too.
>
> Makes no difference to me if I do it or he does.

My reading of Bryan's message was that he wasn't real sure of PGP.  I'll
wait on his response, and there's always the team approach.  We just need
to get some meeting topics lined up. My personal feeling is that we should
try to find some topics that have yet to be discussed this year, only
repeating those that we get a lot of requests for...

- Dale -