Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] PGP--Meeting Topic

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] PGP--Meeting Topic
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:25:00 -0500 (CDT)

I suppose you can do that if you want to, but if Bryan Nelson wants to do
a presentation about PGP/encryption, we can let him do that, too.

Makes no difference to me if I do it or he does.

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Dale W Hodge wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Jonathan Hall wrote:
>
> > Well roach did 'em all for a while.  It's my turn for the spotlight. :-)
> >

> > On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Clint A. Brubakken wrote:
> >
> > > You seem to be doing all the presentations from now on :)
> > >
> > > Clint

> Okay, then shall I put you down to do this presentation on the 27th?  Or
> we can do your video conferencing.  So far you are the only one who's
> offered to do a meeting after the 13th...
>
> Just let me know so I can get it into the announcements, etc...
>
> - Dale -

  Jonathan Hall  *  jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx  *  PGP public key available
 Systems Admin, Future Internet Services; Goessel, KS * (316) 367-2487
         http://www.futureks.net  *  PGP Key ID: FE 00 FD 51
         -=  Running Debian GNU/Linux 2.0, kernel 2.0.36  =-