Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Thanks and another question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Thanks and another question
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:21:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Carl D Cravens wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Clint A. Brubakken wrote:
> > I also took Advanced Unix, which was programming in Unix, and I learned a
> > lot in there, and would recommend a similar class to any geek.
>
> Advanced Unix is a C programming course... not for the casual home user.
> (Unless you *want* to write your own command shell and things like that.)

Well doesn't every geek want to write his own shell? :)

I'm still getting used to the idea of Linux for everyone as opposed to
programmers

> --
> Carl (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
---
P:  I heard that Greg used to work for Microsoft.
M:  Yuck.  You trollop.
G: I was young and needed the money, ok?!?!
                                        -- Pitr, Mike, Greg
User Friendly, 3/7/1998