Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Thanks and another question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Thanks and another question
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:59:28 -0500 (CDT)

It depends on what your (Linu|Uni)x knowledge is. I took WSU's Intro to
unix my 3rd semester at WSU, after I'd been using Unix for programs for
almost a year, so I knew a lot of it.

That said, I liked it for what I didn't already know (Shell Scripting),
but I could have easily learned it by reading a good Unix book (like
maybe Unix in a nutshell)

I also took Advanced Unix, which was programming in Unix, and I learned a
lot in there, and would recommend a similar class to any geek.

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC