Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG is spam central?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG is spam central?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Aug 1999 20:34:48 -0500

Please forward any examples of spam received via ACLUG lists to
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx and include full headers.  People that spam to
any complete.org lists are automatically banned, no questions asked.
The server does, additionally, use the Realtime Black List, which
prevents many spammers before they even get started.

-- John