Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Building File system problem

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Building File system problem
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:53:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> Just going out on a limb here.  Does the Intel architecture (which
> I'm assuming) allow more than /dev/hdx8?

Yes.

I'm suspecting library conflicts as the source of Bob's problems.
Bob, what distribution are you using? Did you upgrade recently?
You might see if there's a recent version of the ext2fs utils.

-jeff
--
     Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years
and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of