Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
[aclug-L] DS3

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] DS3
From: "spiff" <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:24:42 -0500

Hey, my provider is out for now due to 28 DS3s being cut in KC.

Anyone know other then lines, what a DS3 involves?  I have a feel for a T1
and a T3 but had never heard of a DS3.

Guess the next question would be who wants in the pot for how long it will
take to repair/reroute?  Been out since around 5:00pm on 27 Jun 1999.  As of
this message things are still down but crews are working on repairs.

ttyl,
spiff