Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Installation on Laptop

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Installation on Laptop
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Jun 1999 22:14:30 -0500

You can do thihs with Debian.  If your CD-ROM is bootable, you're in
luck.  If not, you need to make the boot, rescue, and base disks.  You
install this first part of the system from floppy.  Then, when you
reboot, you get to choose other options for the rest of the system --
NFS, FTP, etc.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 123,192,459th prime number is 2,537,846,209.