Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Need topic suggestions

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Need topic suggestions
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:13:39 -0500 (CDT)

instead of CGI use mod_perl, it will compile your perl programs after the
first time you run them, and keep a contant link to the database, so the
performance issue is negligible.

I could give a presentation on this at the June 7th meeting, and I have a
friend thats done a little with PHP, so i'll see if he can help.

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC

                --Homer Simpson