Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG announcements

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG announcements
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Apr 1999 08:36:54 -0500

Well, I checked and the person that I need to talk to is out of the
office until Monday, so our May 3 meeting will be at the usual
location, 260 Jabara Hall.

The location that John Phillips pointed out to me is in the NIAR
building on the WSU campus.  It's not a terribly long walk from Jabara
Hall, probably less than 10 minutes.  But nothing is definate yet, so
for now, plan on meetings remaining where they are.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 413,812nd digit of pi is 7.