Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG announcements

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG announcements
From: John Reinke <ufotofu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:33:54 -0500

I certainly hope that the possible new meeting place would still be on
campus or nearby. I'll be teaching a programming class this summer that
meets on the same floor where we normally have our meetings. I've been
considering letting class out early and maybe "requiring" the students to
attend an ACLUG meeting or two.  ;-)

Besides, I'm going need to find a way to get to the meetings, too, right?

John