Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] linux merchandise

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] linux merchandise
From: "spiff" <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:42:39 -0500

I have just been hunting around a bit on the internet for somewhere to
perhaps purchase linux merchandise (i.e. the little squares we are all
buying, t-shirts, etc).  So far I have only used Infoseek, and plan to move
on to another search engine, but I am having little luck finding much more
then CDs or books about Linux.  Is it that there is a scarcity of things I
am looking for, or perhaps I am looking in the wrong place?  I guess in some
way I figured by now, someone somewhere would be reaping profits of
something very simple to market.

my $.02,
spiff