Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] Solved Diamond Problem

To: "aclug-L@complete. org" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Solved Diamond Problem
From: "Gary L Merrick" <scarabea@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:01:25 -0500

Well, thanks all especially jeff, when you suggested putting the line
VideoRam 8192 in the XF86Config, I got to looking at all the other settings
in there. After some twidling around I discovered that Xconfigurator and
xf86config wasn't putting the right #'s for refresh rates and stuff in
there. I've got more work to do, but I at least half one resolution working
now.

Problem # 2! Now that I've got that in hand, I've lost my mouse cursor in
Xwindows, it's a big white box, it still works, but there's no icon there
for the cursor. Once again I appeal to the masses, anyone seen this one?

Gary.