Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] alsa-sound (was compiling kernel)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] alsa-sound (was compiling kernel)
From: Seth Turner <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:41:27 -0500 (CDT)

Hmm, seems quite the daunting task to take on at almost 11pm, however I will
attempt to do what I can this eve in the way of getting the kernel recompiled
and downloading all of the necessary things.

Considering the trouble I had before with my kernel, I am not sure you know
what you are asking, but I will give it a spin.

Think I have the URL for alsa somewhere, however if you could post it, I would
appreciate not needing to go through the pile of scrap paper around here with
URLS plastered in every conceivable location.

Will most likely download while recompiling etc so I will be up and online for
a bit.

tia,
Seth