Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] a way to send ip address to the net on login

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] a way to send ip address to the net on login
From: "spiff" <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:09:28 -0500

Hello, I am looking for a way for my box to send its ip address to the net
so I can find it remotely.

Would like to do this via ftp after xringd has connected.  Can anyone point
me toward the solution to this rather then me trying to telnet to every port
my ISP provides?

could you please cc an answer to roger@xxxxxxxxxx  thanks.

tia,
spiff