Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Free 86 solved.

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Free 86 solved.
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 08:58:01 -0500

when i started useing linux we didn't have XF86Setup, and all this autoprobe stuff.
we had tweek the XF85Config by hand, in the snow, up hill, both ways. :-)
just keep trying it untill you get it close.  copy it somewhere safe and try it a little more.
you'll get it

John Phillips wrote:

Be glad Linux is an operating system where such tinkering and
repair/modification is a viable option. :-)

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos