Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] So close, but . . .

To: ACLUG-list <ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] So close, but . . .
From: Jim Rosencutter <rosencut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 14:42:03 -0600

I'm trying to get Redhat 5.2 installed on an empty partition (~1GB) of
my win95 machine.  I boot from the CD, set up the partitions, and pick
the packages I want.  Next the install appears to be formatting the
partitions, then it stops with an error "mount failed: invalid
argument."  I can't do anything else from this point except turn off the
machine and start over.

I couldn't find much advice on Redhat's site.  Anybody have suggestions?

TIA, Jim
--
jÏm ®¤§ÊÑÇüttêr (rosencut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)