Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] Question about Upgrade RH4.2 to 5.2

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Question about Upgrade RH4.2 to 5.2
From: "Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 16:04:21 -0600 (CST)

Hi, all,
        I have a linux box in school's LAN which is running the RH4.2
which I installed from the RH4.2 cdrom, and I didn't upgrade the kernel.
I am running RH5.1 at home, since I got the 5.1 CD.doesn't anyone upgrade
their 4.2 to 5.1?
Do I need to upgrade it? And where I can find the resource for that.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome, if anyone wants to play around
the box, please let me know.

                                        Ieong.

I: Linux, love you and more everday.