Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] Snap:News & Media:Top Stories:Mutating E-Mail Virus

To: Linux users group questions <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Snap:News & Media:Top Stories:Mutating E-Mail Virus
From: maholmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 03:17:11 -0700

http://www.snap.com/main/channel/item/0,4,-9483,00.html?st.sn.hd.0.cp-9483

Two Questions:
1). Will melissa affect LINUX?  I have started using LINUX stirctly for
e-mail.  As they say Melissa is imude to Virus programs.

2).  Where is my isapnp.conf file supposed to be?  Every timne I boot
up, I must type isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf  Then reboot the system to get
the modem to work.  Also how to I test the sound card to see if it is
working?  The cd player works, but it is a ridrect cable.

Michael Holmes