Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Midnight Commander?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Midnight Commander?
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:22:45 -0600

i'm currently running rh 5.2 and every distrabution i have ever run wether RH, PHT,.... back to rh 3.0.3
you just type "mc" at a xterm or text prompt and hit enter.

never heard of tkmc

let me know if you get it working

phrostie

j m wagle wrote:

I am running redhat 5.2 and have an application tkmc labeled
'midnight commander' that fails with the following error message.

tkmc: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libtcl.so: undefined symbol: stat

two questions:
 1.) how does one find an undefined symbol and
 2.) what is the difference between tkmc and mc? (I do not have any
'man' pages for tkmc.)

thanks in advance.
mike wagle, wichita

--