Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux router project [was: Dell 486s]

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux router project [was: Dell 486s]
From: "Greg House" <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:27:57 -0600

 Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>ObLinux: Anyone using a sytem based on the LRP? (www.linuxrouter.org)

Haven't actually used it yet, but I've looked into it.  I have a 386 with an
80MB hard drive, no CD, that's going to be a router once I finally get
around to putting together my educational LAN here at the house and it'd be
a lot easier to install one of those micro distributions then to try and
make some other media (like a ppa Zip drive) to install from.

Greg