Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Pager Question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Pager Question
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:13:36 +0000

if you're a GNOME-er, i *think* you can use the gnome pager...  don't
quote me on that (i use the panel, but not really the pager), but i think
it is true...

as far as i know, typing is the only way you can make icons in AS...
exactly why i changed to Window Maker (plus i like the NeXT feel and look
better)...

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/