Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
[aclug-L] Pager Question

To: "aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx@complete.org" <"aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx"@complete.org>
Subject: [aclug-L] Pager Question
From: "Isaias Izquierdo B." <ixisaias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:56:11 -0600

I've been working with WindowMaker and AfterStep Windows Managers.  And
choosing one of them I like better WindowMaker. I can makes icons and
shorcuts, but is there a way that I can use the pager module in
WindowMaker like I use in AfterStep or Fvwm2?
Or can you tell me how can I create icons in AfterStep so that I don't
have to type that much when I want to get somewhere.

Thanks
Isaias