Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG Time Warp

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG Time Warp
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:56:52 +0000

isn't it great?  i don't know what i would have done without this list...  ok,
well i do know what i would have done...  i would have been chained to the
Micro$oft "way" for quite a while longer! : ^ )  i am thoroughly amazed at how
much i have learned about linux since i started (just this summer at that
install-fest), and i KNOW i wouldn't have learned nearly as quick w/ just
books...  thanks alot all!!!

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/