Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG TIME WARP

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ACLUG TIME WARP
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:58:24 -0500

Well, let me see. . . It's probably either Y2K or daylight savings time.
<g>

joharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/20/99 10:59:34 AM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Jeffrey Hansen/BFTC/Bombardier)
Subject:  [aclug-L] ACLUG TIME WARP

John Goerzen wrote:

> In the shuffle when I've been rearranging things on my LAN, ...

Is this what's responsible for the ACLUG TIME WARP - where many messages
were received 2 hrs before they were sent?  Or a Reply posted 2 hrs
before the original message?

joh