Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Printing resolved

To: Air Cap Linux Users Group <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Printing resolved
From: John Phillips <jphillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 06:34:31 -0600 (CST)

Don't sweat your age. I'll be 58 in a few months.  Age gives experience
with many operating systems, some good, some not so good.

Keeping a handwritten system log in a spiral note book beside the system
console in which you record the date/changes made to the system and the
date/problems.  Note the emphasis on dates for the changes and the
problems.  This is just some good operating practice from an old system
administrator.

Enjoy Linux ! I do.