Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Screen shot!!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Screen shot!!
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 23:22:59 -0500 (CDT)

As John has said this before,  I'll reply:

The best way is to post a link to a location where the image is stored.

Since you have a homepage on southwind ftp it, chmod it appropriately
(644), and post the url to the list.

Btw if someone has something like this to share with the list, and they
don't have a webpage to post it to, e-mail it to me, and I'll post it on my
site for you (giving
you the credit of course)

Clint

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Mohammad Islam wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I have been playing with gimp a little bit( LOve it) and i finally
> managed to capture a screen shot(very simple) of my desktop. I would
> like to submit it to aclug.
>
> How do i go about doing it?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Best,
>
> sohel
>
> RHS5.1 rocks.
> ---
> This is the Air Capitol Linux Users Group discussion list.  If you
> want to unsubscribe, send the word "unsubscribe" to
> aclug-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  If you want to post to the list, send your
> message to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

| The Cheez-Czar  http://www.cs.twsu.edu/~cabrubak     |
Due to technical difficulties, my normally scheduled signature has been
replaced with Folger's Crystals.