Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
[aclug-L] SCSI question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] SCSI question
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:48:32 -0500 (CDT)

I've got a question about scsi devices. It appears that I have to have my
scsi devices on when I boot or Linux doesn't seem to see them.  Is this
the normal thing, and is there any way around this?  I have an external
tape drive that I swap between Linux and Win95 machines. I'd like to be
able to simply connect/disconnect as needed, rather than rebooting.  Any
suggestions?

 Dale W Hodge  dwh@xxxxxxxx  dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Web Page: www.dnd.ddns.org