Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1998:
[aclug-L] lilo

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] lilo
From: Truong Do <tcdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 01:18:59 -0500 (CDT)

When my system boots up, I don't see the lilo prompt that allow me to
choose which OS I want to load.  I only see the blank screen, but if I
type anything on that blank screen, it activates.  I check
lilo.conf file and see a "prompt" line there too.  I need your help.

Thanks for helping me how to setup my modem.  I can use internet now.
-Leon Do