Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: August 1998:
Reminder: Install on Monday

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder: Install on Monday
From: John Goerzen (ACLUG) <aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Aug 1998 10:30:22 -0500

that has been posted to ict.events as well.

Just a reminder for everyone since the latest announcement on this was
sent out just after our previous meeting.  This Monday, August 24, we
will be having our third Free Linux Installation.

We will begin at 2 PM.  You are welcome to bring your computer anytime
between 2 and about 7:30.  Plan on staying at least two hours after
you arrive.

We'll again be in Jabara Hall on the main campus of Wichita State.  We
have more details on this event, including a registration form, maps,
system requirements, and the like at http://www.aclug.org/events/.

Even if you are not getting Linux installed on your own machine,
you're encouraged to come and watch.  If you've done installs before,
perhaps you could even help out.

Hope to see you there!

John Goerzen

--