Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: August 1998:
ACLUG announcements, Lost & Found

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACLUG announcements, Lost & Found
From: John Goerzen ACLUG <aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Aug 1998 22:19:41 -0500

Hello,

First, thanks to everyone that showed up at our Free Linux
Installation tonight!  This is the largest turnout we've ever had at
an Installation event.  It's very exciting to see so many new
installations of Linux!

Cleaning up afterwards, we found two power cables for a computer that
somebody forgot.  If you are missing a power cable for your computer
or monitor, give me an e-mail and we'll arrange something to get it
back to you.

Our next normally-scheduled meeting would fall on Labor Day.  It has
been suggested that a lot of people will not be around that day, and
the building will probably be locked, so it may be wisest to skip that
meeting and plan for our next meeting four weeks from tonight.  Does
this sound like a good idea to everyone?

Thanks,
John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |