Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 1998:
CORRECTION: ACLUG

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CORRECTION: ACLUG
From: John Goerzen (Air Capital Linux Users Group) <aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Jul 1998 10:09:40 -0500

Hello,

In the last message to you, I incorrectly listed the date for our free
Linux installation event as August 27.

The Air Capital Linux Users Group will be holding this event on
MONDAY, August 24, 1998.

Thanks to Clint Brubakken for pointing out the error.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

John Goerzen

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |